Our Services

This is a picture of a Surrey floor refinishing services.

When it comes to custom staining, hardwood floors are akin to the perfect relationship. You probably already know where we’re going with this because there is no perfect relationship. You ever heard of the 80/20 rule? The philosophy that in relationships you get 80% of what you want and 20% of what you don’t want. In regards to hardwood staining, you get 98% of what you want and the other 2% is left up to chance. There are a few variables to contend with when it come to staining. A stain will take based on the age of the wood, the quality and the batch. If an inexperienced contractor installed your existing hardwood flooring, they may have not mixed the batches. This is important because wood grain and color variation is what makes hardwood floors so unique and beautiful. If allowances are not made for these variations and the floors were installed board by board from the same box, then you will notice these glaring variations during the staining process.

Our services include:

  • Hardwood Floor Refinishing
  • Hardwood Floor Installation
  • Hardwood Floor Repairs
  • Wood Floor Resurfacing
  • Custom Staining
  • Wood Floor Restoration

To render the results that you expect, we will test the bespoke stain on 3 areas. In this way you can see how the stain will react throughout your flooring. Custom staining allows the client to get as creative as possible when curating your interior décor. Having the opportunity to blend custom stains is the most exciting part of this job.

Surrey